"The Profitable Choice For Your Business"
- TIPS (Training for Intervention Procedures) Alcohol Awareness Training is the only certification program recognized and used in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and in 30 foreign countries for over 20 years.
- TIPS is the only alcohol server training program with five versions tailored specifically to different audiences, establishments and environments where alcohol is served, sold, or consumed.
- TIPS courses have trained & certified over 4 million people worldwide
- TIPS training your establishment can earn you discounts on liquor liability insurance from over 70 insurance companies nationwide.
- TIPS training provides establishments with a reasonable effort defense if an alcohol-related incident occurs.
- TIPS sessions are offered in a classroom setting at your location with a certified TIPS Trainer.
- Training conducted by a trainer is implemented through video and printed materials to facilitate discussion of the course content. Course material is presented in three sections: Information, Skills Training and Practice/Rehearsal.
- As the final step of a TIPS session, participants complete a multiple choice exam. Participants who pass the exam receive a certification card, valid for three years
- TIPS has been endorsed by numerous senators, governors, public officials and government agencies, and the U.S. Departments of Transportation and Health and Human Services.
TIPS training is appropriate for anyone who sells, serves, or consumes alcohol. To ensure that training is relevant, programs are tailored for the following environments.
Alcohol Litigation Does Happen!
Are your employees & managers trained to protect your establishment, your staff and your customers?
Schedule your TIPS Alcohol Awareness Training & 3 year certification class today!
- Public or Private Colleges
- Student Health Departments
- Student Activities Groups
- Student Judicial Committees
Contact AHS and put us to work for you!
Accurate Hospitality Services, LLC ® Offices : Central / South Florida, Denver, Richmond, Los Angeles, Detroit, Dallas & Washington D.C.
Click on the heading below that works best for your establishment.
You will be linked to the page with information needed to become certified.