"The Profitable Choice For Your Business"
Director of Business Development
Ms. Hinds is a major part of our future success. She brings to AHS 25 years experience working the Washington DC region. After receiving her degree from Montgomery College, Michelle has held leadership roles in the hospitality, healthcare and sales industry. The majority of Michelle's career was focusing her talent and expertise to the Healthcare industry using her experience and knowledge to increase client revenue & customer growth.
Contact Ms. Hinds
DC Office 301-273-5200
Golf & Country Club
If you don't take care of your members & guests....
Your Competitiion will!
See why Clubs nationwide use our Secret Shoppers to improve their member & guest's experience
To provide club owners, operators and managers quality assurance observations to target and improve:
- Member Satisfaction & Guest Experience
- Course Maintenance and Appearance
- Club Facility Maintenance
- Evaluate Employee Training Needs
- Retail Selling Strategies
- Energy and Risk Management Liabilities
- Daily Operational Systems
- State Sanitation & Alcohol Compliance
These evaluations are done anonymously, with our experts blending in as a members, guests & customers
A detailed timeline report including photographs and a point percentage scoring method
will be provided
AHS keeps you ahead of the growing competition and changing trends.
“Accurate Hospitality Services’ information was very detailed. Our report highlighted need areas we were unaware of. AHS will be an extra set of eyes for us.
Renditions Golf Club Annapolis, Maryland
A sampling of clubs who utilize AHS
to stay ahead of the curve!
- Driving range in good order
- Green has ample practice holes
- Flags & sticks were a resort quality
- Turf was in good condition
- Were there club & bag rests
- Empty ball buckets collected
- Condition of equipment in the area
Clubhouse entrance & grounds:
- Vegetation, plants & pots
- Trip hazards to members & employees
- Same observations for interior of club
- Staff welcoming upon arrival
- Did they assist you with your bag
- Staff recommended restaurant
- Did they review the cart operation
- Cart area clean & free of debris
- Staff asked about your experience
- Retail items professionally displayed
- Shop inventory is fully stocked
- Staff is pleasant & knowledgeable
- Displays are free of dust & clutter
- Sale items are displayed clearly
Food & Beverage Outlets:
- Server knowledge & upselling skills
- Proper liquor policies in place
All 18 holes will be inspected.
We will report on:
Quality, Appearance, Safety Issues, Grounds Maintenance, Vegetation and Damage for:
From "Tee To Green and Everything In Between" we will inspect it.
Sample categories & line items from our reports:
AHS will identify and formulate recommendations by which management and associates should be following. We advise what is really going on with your facility & staff!
Our experts will evaluate and advise on your food, beverage and service. They will inspect your facility,
course maintenance, staff professionalism and much more.
Our information will help measure your member’s experience, satisfaction and increase your membership retention.
If you are a club owner.... the management team on location should
keep you truthfully informed on your investment. This includes facilities,
members, food, beverage, staff as well as your grounds and golf course.
Here are some samples of what owners have been told vs. what was really the case.
“Accurate Hospitality Services
is experienced in Food &
Beverage. When visiting
our club, the staff learns a
tremendous amount from
From entrance to exit, inside and out, AHS will monitor service delivered throughout your establishment.
No method can replace effective feedback from an unbiased third party expert!
Contact AHS and put us to work for you!
Accurate Hospitality Services, LLC ® Offices : Central / South Florida, Denver, Richmond, Los Angeles, Detroit, Dallas & Washington D.C.
Floridian Golf & Yacht Club
Palm City, Florida