"The Profitable Choice For Your Business"
If you don't take care of your customers......your competition will!
Sample Questions from a variety of our shopper reports
- Did the host greet the customer in a friendly way upon arrival?
- Was the employee knowledgable in the menu and describing the food?
- Did the bartender measure his bottle pours?
- Was your drink rung up before it was made?
- Did employee use proper "Up Selling" techniques?
- Was the food fresh and hot?
- Were restrooms clean and adequately supplied?
- How long did it take to recieve your catering menus in the mail?
- What was the timeline you recieved a call back for follow up?
- What percentage occupancy did they quote?
- Did the servers up sell food by higher price?
- Were there any specials they mentioned when you arrived?
- When you advised what your total budget was, what Jewelry section did they take you to?
- What were the condition of the menus?
Stats have shown
- 90% of your customers will not
complain when they are dissatisfied
- 10% that do complain, you won't hear about it
- These same dissatisfied customers will share their negative experience with up to ten or more friends co-workers and family. Word of mouth is your best advertisement.
Our secret shopping services are available for many industries and each can be custom made for you.
- Hotel Three Meal Restaurant
- Over Night Stay Experience
- Guest Services & Concierge
- Catering & Convention Services
THEME PARKS & ATTRACTIONS
- Automobile Sale & Service
- Real Estate & Condo Sales
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Limited Service Restaurants
- Take-Out and Delivery Locations
AHS will identify the customer service areas that need to be reinforced, give insight into employee performance and formulate a recomendation by which management and associates should be following.These evaluations are done anonymously, with our shoppers blending in as regular customers. All of this feedback will be given to you in a written, detailed timeline report. No other method can replace effective feedback from an a secret shopper.
Depending on the venue, we will design a secret shop visit based on what your needs are. Below are some standard observations we make upon every visit.
- Health Department & Liquor Law Compliance
- Product Waste ( Profits!)
- Food & Beverage Product Quality
- Adherence to Policies and Procedures
- Integrity- Handling of Cash & Receipts
- Cleanliness and Sanitation
- Speed of Inquiry Response
- Knowledge of the Product Being Sold
- Selling Smart in Slow vs. Busy Times
- Corporate vs. Social Markets
- Food & Beverage Outlet Sales
Allow Accurate Hospitality Services, LLC to send in our secret shoppers to evaluate your customer service, product quality, facility cleanliness and much more to keep you ahead of the ever growing competition. Get the feedback you don't see or hear. Use our information to measure the customer experience and guest satisfaction in your establishment. Great customer service both front and back of the house is the key to success for your profitability. Customer service should be the number one priority of all your staff. From staff who greet you at the door, to those who deal with suppliers and so on. From entrance to exit, our secret shoppers monitor service delivered throughout your place of business.
Good customer service costs less than bad customer service
- These dissatisfied customers will pass by you and give their money to the competition
Contact AHS and put us to work for you!
"Service isn’t something you can turn on and off. It requires a great product, training and giving your associates the tools they need to serve your guests."
– Bill Marriott, Marriott Hotels & Resorts
Accurate Hospitality Services, LLC ® Offices : Central / South Florida, Richmond, Los Angeles, Detroit, Dallas & Washington D.C.